In the pew at Lindsey's wedding--Dad, Luke, and me. Our two beautiful candle-lighters, Francesca & Madison, are sitting next to Luke.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Some magical views!

Soon the windows will be in so I took pictures of the views while they were still wide open. I'm going to miss this big wide open view! The view below is from our bedroom window. We love the views more every day.





















This view is from the hearth room windows.



















This is the view from our masterbath, right where the tub will be, looking to the west. Some of the sunsets are just amazing.



















Here's a few more pretty views from other parts of the lake. I love it out at the lake so much. I have planted a garden with peas, tomatoes, radishes, melons, squash, and several herbs. I can't believe this is going to be our home! (Oh, the garden is rather lame at this time, I must admit. There's a lot of silt runoff that goes over the garden and I don't think the plants like that!) (Wish I could figure out how to get the underlining of this text turned off!)







No comments:

Post a Comment