In the pew at Lindsey's wedding--Dad, Luke, and me. Our two beautiful candle-lighters, Francesca & Madison, are sitting next to Luke.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hardwood Floors and all Cabinets are in now!!!

Barney's side of the master bath...of course it's a little smaller than mine. We still have to get the countertops figured out--but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm putting there, if only my granite guy has enough of it.





This is my side of the master bathroom. I have a sink area and a drop down make-up area. Maybe I could use it as an office desk...or not (I need my make-up area!)




Val & Dave came to Omaha last week! It was fun to see them and their little guys, Kahle & Isaac, running all around the house! When they came earlier in the day, the flooring guys were hammering the wood floor down. It was C R A Z Y L O U D!!!!! I am surprised they weren't driven totally nuts!





The start of the installation of the hardwood floor.











Here's our flooring guy from Dale Ocken Floors (part of Consolidated Kitchens & Floors). We're having hickory floors in all of the main living areas.









Another photo of one of the flooring guys.












Installed floors--not finished, but installed. Not sure what the whole process is, but they need to be sanded a couple of times and then I think 3 coats of finish. We're not going to leave it a natural finish, but put a coat of stain on it--still working on the exact color.

No comments:

Post a Comment