In the pew at Lindsey's wedding--Dad, Luke, and me. Our two beautiful candle-lighters, Francesca & Madison, are sitting next to Luke.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finally, more pictures!

We had big slow down due to deciding to change some of the windows that had already been put in. But, the slow down is over! It's been 3 months since I've posted so I'm going to post several pictures of the progress in the past 3 months. It took 6 weeks for the new windows to co in which really slowed us down, but I love my new windows so much that I don't care one bit!

The two pictures below show the back of the house with the old windows in. I decided that I couldn't live with the double hung windows in the back because they cut up the view of the lake too much. We kept the double hungs in our master bedroom (on the far left), but removed the 3 double hungs in the hearth room. I also didn't like the 6' sliding glass door. It seemed WAY too small, so we took it out and ordered an 8' slider. We also removed two double hungs from the lower level.

No comments:

Post a Comment