In the pew at Lindsey's wedding--Dad, Luke, and me. Our two beautiful candle-lighters, Francesca & Madison, are sitting next to Luke.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here's my laundry room!

















We've been busy! I haven't posted pictures lately because they've just been doing the plumbing and heating and air conditioning work, and pictures aren't all that interesting, but I'll post some anyway. (By the way, I have to fix the date on the photos--it's showing as 3 days in the future!) It's great to have those two jobs partially done. Next week we should have running water. We're putting in a geothermal heating and cooling system which we're very excited about.

























The steps are done!




















There are two landings on the steps so if you fall, you only fall 4 or 6 steps!

1 comment:

  1. It looks as good as plumbing can look! Do you find yourself getting excited about the little things?

    Keep posting pictures - we love watching everything take shape and I'm sure my kiddos will love to run circles around your house when we do come back to NE to visit.

    ReplyDelete