In the pew at Lindsey's wedding--Dad, Luke, and me. Our two beautiful candle-lighters, Francesca & Madison, are sitting next to Luke.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Angling the house on the lot


Here I am trying to figure out how to angle the house on the property. Not as simple as one might think. This nice young man in the foreground had laid it out parallel to the lot lines on March 31st, which I said was fine. Of course, it wasn't--I couldn't sleep all night. I just had to have it angled more toward the lake. So the next day broke the news to Barney (who was none too happy), that we had to have the surveyor's back out to reposition the house. It was tricky because if you angled it too much, it wrecked the way it looked from the street, so we just angled it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment